Song of the day


Monday, June 20, 2011

More soon, I promise!!

You know, I really do need to blog earlier in the day!  By this time of night I am beat and can't even think straight so not sure I want to write much!  My apologies for being delinquent lately but had no internet service from Saturday to this morning.   I promise I will try to catch you all up in the next few days.  Working pretty much from eyes open to eyes shut so that there will be visible results when Brad gets back - determined to get settled in as quickly as I can this time around!!    Fortunately most of the shocking discoveries seem to have been already "found" (or at least I sure hope so!), so now it's just time to figure out a game plan and the budget on what I can do for the "first round".  Getting the feeling there will be a several "rounds" to get his place into the shape I know it can be.  The really nice part for me is that I can see what I want the end result to be and what I know it CAN be, and I haven't lost my enthusiasm for that.

I know a few of you have asked for pictures of the place so I promise I will try to get some posted on here in the next couple of days!  I have been so task oriented that I guess that part didn't occur to me to post - sorry!  I will grab the camera in the morning and snap away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment